Monday, March 19, 2012

Food Week Three

So far we are hanging in there and keeping on schedule with what I post on the menu! And nothing yet has been a disappointment! All will be had again... so far!

On this weeks' menu will be the following:

Sunday: Grilled Salmon with garlic lemon sauce, rice and salad & french bread--it was yummy!
Monday: Lemon and Garlic Spaghetti, with salad and bread.
Tuesday: Homemade Pizza-Peperoni with mushroom
Wednesday: Stuffed Shells
Thursday: leftover day and Hot Dogs for Steve & Jack...I hate hot dogs but will make them everyonce in a while for Steve... as he LOVES them!
Friday: Burger night! Might try some pinterest Fried Pickles and Sweet Potato Fries!--Since I am or should be following the lenten schedule I might grab a piece of Fish for myself...

Which, by the way I gave up Sweet Tea for Lent...holy cow I am dying for some right about now but staying strong and not giving in! Its tough!

Whats on your menu for the week..its honestly a little hard to come up with different stuff each week. As you can see this week its a lot of Italian...well pasta twice this week, luckily my hubs loves pasta. So if you read my blog leave a comment and let me know what you have for dinner...I would love suggestions or just new recipes, I am always on the look out for new stuff to make for dinner!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had Mexican Chicken Casserole from my pInterest board tonight. It was pretty yummy! I'll have to get some of your recipes!

Kelly said...

I made penne pasta with sauteed onions, red peppers, black olives, sundried tomatoes, garlic and grilled chicken sausage tossed with one of those Philly cream cheese cooking creams. Yummy! It was the garlic pesto kind. We had salad and garlic bread with it. We're also having lasagna that I made and froze a few weeks ago that is really good tomorrow night so it's an italian theme at our house too.

Unknown said...

I could never give up sweet tea!! You have some will power!! We get most of our recipes off Pinterest too! So far they have been great! We make this baked chicken that I swear tastes like Chic Fil a!!!!