Sunday, March 18, 2012

Paige is One Month old!

On the 13th Paige was one month old and I say this all the time and each month (or I will) but holy cow where has the time gone! it flies right past you when you are busy with two kiddos! Here are a couple (TWO) pics of her on the 13th! I didn't realize that I didn't get a good shot until now... I think I was hurrying because Jack was on his way to the bedroom... and she wasn't happy with me taking her pic at the moment.. you'll see in the pics. I will probably do a REDO of these this week...won't hurt if she is one month and one week...I think not!
Enjoy!

 the blur in the top right is Jack... he made it in the shot!! :)
Maybe next moth I will try to get him to hold her... ha ha.. like that will happen!

No comments: